Don’t miss your best opportunity of the year to train with renowned Senior Master Instructor Mark Sentoshi Russo at this year’s annual Gasshuku Training.
Each year a theme is chosen as a focus for exploring topics promising to enrich body, mind and spirit in the pursuit of your martial arts and personal skill development. As always this year’s Gasshuku promises to enrich body, mind and spirit – the track record is well established.
Mind science/life skills topics are an important part of the training and Sentoshi offers great insights in these sessions to help keep you moving forward as we all experience the turmoil felt the world over.
- 10am—4pm: Winning with Words Communications/Mind Science Workshop
- 7:00pm: Black Belt Demonstrations
- 11am—4:30pm: Physical Training with Senior Master Instructor Mark Sentoshi Russo. Students underestimate how lucky they are to have Master Russo in their school teaching them To-Shin Do. Students in other dojos are highly envious of your good fortune. Take advantage of the opportunity while you can. Don’t let the “Dragon of Familiarity” blind you to the incredible opportunity to train with the best in the world. Some folks are traveling across the country to be here! Make plans now!
- 4:30pm: Family catered picnic. Guests welcome.
- 6:30pm: Traditional Japanese Fire Ceremony
To receive your Black Belt Club or Master's Club discounts, please register today within the dojo pro shop or register by phone.